Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    do i have to be on 4.0 to follow this guide?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xxkrizxx View Post
    do i have to be on 4.0 to follow this guide?
    I'll reupload the working opeiboot files shortly, what needs updating Boss is the mediafire link in the first post with the one in my second post, also yes you need to be on 3.41 NOT 3.42.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogzz View Post
    what needs updating Boss is the mediafire link in the first post with the one in my second post
    Done as requested Bulldogzz, I will check later on today to see if the opeiboot file needs updating as well.

the current version as Modified iDroid Files [Backup-Manager Supported].rar has an error, "looking for sd8686_helper.bin" even though it is located in the firmware folder, could it be a scripting error looking for the file at a wrong location?

what gives you this error? the iphone when you choose to boot android? is this AFTER it has spammed init?

after the jailbreak is complete, on the ps3 menu as soon as I highlight install package files, i get a bunch of spam about finding the helper file, if the font were a hair bigger I could read it, darn old eyes. after about 10~20 message about the helper file I have the bash prompt and the ps3 sits there trying to list the contents of install package files ( when clicked it pulls it to the right like a folder then waits)

I cant seem to figure out how to edit my post so,

[Register or Login to view code]

and then a blank line and it repeats, thats exactly what I see on screen then eventually it crashes to bash prompt
    Last edited by jimmypopali69; 09-15-2010 at 06:07 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jimmypopali69 View Post
    after the jailbreak is complete, on the ps3 menu as soon as I highlight install package files, i get a bunch of spam about finding the helper file, if the font were a hair bigger I could read it, darn old eyes. after about 10~20 message about the helper file I have the bash prompt and the ps3 sits there trying to list the contents of install package files ( when clicked it pulls it to the right like a folder then waits)

I cant seem to figure out how to edit my post so,

[Register or Login to view code]

and then a blank line and it repeats, thats exactly what I see on screen then eventually it crashes to bash prompt
    If your ps3 states anything about installing package files the exploit is successful, your iphone is trying to boot android still but it can't as you used the ps3 files and not the proper android ones so it will just error out, so just turn of the iphone with power button and home button.

Hmm, I do get an install packages prompt, but even with a fat 32 formatted usb inserted in the ps3 with just manager.pkg or the ninja one when I selected install package files it just hangs there for > an hour while going crazy activity on the usb drive, when I select the option above it, /dev.... whatever, it says an error has occurred.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News