Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb How to install demos? PS3 Proxy Guide!

Sponsored Links
    i have downloaded SUPER RUB A DUB (FULL ACTIVATION) from the internet but how do i install it on my ps3? i have a memory card and a wireless router if it helps

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks i had a go with the proxy thing and got to the point of being able to browse my computer's hard drive with the ps3 but that was as far as i got

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Step 3 & 4 gave me connections errors on my ps3 when I void those steps I was able to install the file and everything worked fine, How you did a great job from posting at work much respect, So if anyone gets connection errors undo step 3 and 4 and your good to go

PS3 Square Button

help please! i do all things but the "several choices" in step 5 dont appear, i click OK and the PS3 proxy closes, but i click again the PS3 proxy button and it says "the program is already running" :??

I have the exact same issue as cdelnacional with ps3proxy. I've tried it on both my laptop and desktop, and it still does it on both of them. I wish I could figure out why.

im guessing this is only for fw 1.50 and up.....

when i try to go to the ps store give me an error "not possible establish connetion to the server"

ive ps3 euro 1.50. and i use the dns to by pass the firmware and works fine. say that "i dont need to update ".

can someone help me?

mine did the same with the cf3b5 version, i tried the PS3 Proxy by 31rc and it worked first time.

to people who cant get it running

I think its a file or somthing missing in ur windows installation. I had and HAVE that problem on my win MCE laptop but on my windows MCE Desktop it works fine (slow but fine) i think its something file related not sure what though :??

Weird, I have the MSWINSCK.OCX file already installed, but the program still won't work for me.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News