Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

The CF3B5 version has no problem for me, while the 3r1c version has error during installation of demo's.

ok all im having trouble with lemmings install. i have installed gripshift ans rub adub fine but cannot get lemmings to work. i have tryed to make a euro account and install lemmings also but i always get the your account cannt use this game. anyone have a idea what im doing wrong? if anyone has got the lemmings from euro store to work and then been able to use the activation code to activate it please help me by telling me your steps.

such as when you made a new user account what country did you use in the list or countrys maybe it has to be a specific country? i was going to just download the demo straight from the store but sony has removed it from the store but i do have the file saved on my pc.

when i use proxy program to install it downloads and installs fine and shows up in the xmb as lemmings not lemmings demo like th us version. but it will not run. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by robertr728 View Post
    when i use proxy program to install it downloads and installs fine and shows up in the xmb as lemmings not lemmings demo like th us version. but it will not run. any ideas?
    From what I've read, you have to delete any other Lemmings content you may have installed previously (demos, etc.) before installing the Euro version.

network traffic will affect your speed so if there is any activity on your router itll slow you down. to be sure your downloading from your pc do this. make the demo you use to trigger the proxy program armord core its size is like 995 mb or something. then link that demo to your file using proxy and when you download the file itll show up on the screen as 690mb not 995 mb and youll know for sure that its comming from your pc.

XM202 im gonna try that today. i hope it works im getting tired of downloading this game and it not working. its not that good of a game and im ready to give up. LOL but it is free you know . LOL

is therea way to install these demos on 1.70?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy Wolf View Post
    So, create a new User with a UK Playstation Network Account. Download the Lemmings Starter Pack through the PS Store (NOT THROUGH PS3 PROXY! - LEGITIMATELY/LEGALLY). Then use PS3 Proxy for the Lemmings Activation .pkg. All the while doing so under the User with the UK Playstation Network Account. Problem solved.
    which country did you use to ascess the uk store i forget which one i used but i was sure i was in the uk store the other day and lemmings starter pack was not there . i was trying to do it the way you explain but cannot find the lemmings starter pack. please tell me which region or country you chose to show the uk store with the starter pack and ill take it from there. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertr728 View Post
    which country did you use to ascess the uk store i forget which one i used but i was sure i was in the uk store the other day and lemmings starter pack was not there . i was trying to do it the way you explain but cannot find the lemmings starter pack. please tell me which region or country you chose to show the uk store with the starter pack and ill take it from there. thanks
    I believe that the UK store did remove the starter pack completely off of their site. Luckily I had the starter pack before it it was removed. If you have the game via the links here, you can download the game to your pc first, use proxy and redirect the demo link for Armored core 4 to the lemmings starter pack on your PC's HDD. Do the same for the activation but using a different demo link to redirect the activation file from your PC's HDD. Be aware though, All of this has to be done while you are signed into your UK account. I've tried this method for Lemmings and Super Rub-a-Dub and both work in their full glory. Using FW 1.51 btw.

Desi man i have tried that 10 different times and different ways. no matter what i do so far using proxy i cannot get lemmings to work. so i was hoping to get it from teh store and see if it works. i do have the starter pack or at least i think i do but i dunno how to be sure. i bellive the file is like 228 megs or something like that. anyways i belive your right and lemmings is gone from the uk store but i have not had tile to look as ive been working alot. but will let you all know if its there and if not if i ever get it to work ill post how i did it. as of now all i get is your account is not autorised for this software error.

I had the same problem with the "account not authorized for this software", Then I realized I was doing this method using my US account. Then, I created a Euro account and tried it again, and it worked somehow using 2 different demos for the 2 files on the PC. Anyways I can't what else may be wrong on your end, but keep trying.

Mine downloads fully and then says an error occured during the install process, any ideas?

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast