Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Problem

whenever I try to start PS3.ProxyServer.GUI I get a error message and it says value cannot be null. I have my ip address and the links filled in too

be sure you have PS3 selected and that you have .net 1.1 installed....

Quote Originally Posted by enkrypt3d View Post
    This is a GT5 question - tried downloading the full version (not prologue as I have this installed and it works beautifully!)

Tried to install the full version of GT5 and had no luck. It downloads to the PS3 thru the proxy server running on my PC and seems to install with no errors but I dont see it anywhere in the games menu?
    because GT5 is not out, there is a GT5 Prologue Demo.

Also with Lemmings, I have the game installed - what do I do with the activation? It wont let me install it?!
    doesn't work with newer firmware

Not sure what the big deal is with installing demos on the PS3 thru the proxy b/c you can do that thru the PS store! I dont get the benefit? I guess it was well worth it since I got Prologue working! lol! albeit with only 4 playable cars and no online capabilities at all... thoughts? Thanks!!
    getting games that are not on your PSN regional site, or older games that have been removed.

This is a GT5 question - tried downloading the full version (not prologue as I have this installed and it works beautifully!)
    How did you manage to get Prologue working? I tried through folding method, but the filesize is always 50mb...

Really Stuck on this, as the Demo is not available on the JP store.

Quote Originally Posted by Calippo View Post
    How did you manage to get Prologue working? I tried through folding method, but the filesize is always 50mb...

Really Stuck on this, as the Demo is not available on the JP store.
    Well then you dont have the proxy setup right.... do you have your PC's IP address set in the proxy settings on the PS3? If not theres your problem.

Do you have "PS3" selected in the proxy app? Did you click start? Did you put the F@H link in the box on the left and the .pkg file in the box on the right?

Read over the instructions again if its unclear. HTH

Well then you dont have the proxy setup right.... do you have your PC's IP address set in the proxy settings on the PS3? If not theres your problem.

Do you have "PS3" selected in the proxy app? Did you click start? Did you put the F@H link in the box on the left and the .pkg file in the box on the right?

Read over the instructions again if its unclear. HTH
    Nevermind managed to get it working, it was a setting in PS3 Proxy replacing the files, got a bit muddled on that part, but thanks for replying and helping me out.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223