Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank god the Heavenly Sword demo works via F@H method. I was worried if it will become the same like The Darkness for me. I really enjoying this demo. Can't wait to get my hands on the full game in September.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what version firmware do you have? I'm trying to get heavenly sword to work on 1.51.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm on the latest 1.90 firmware as I don't care much on the exploits/hacks. I downloaded from the US direct link from my office.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by XPert View Post
    1. Delete all not working installed games and their saves.
    2. Login with correct region account for each game (EU/US/JP).
    3. Use ProxyServer with PlayStation Store (NOT with Folding@Home).
    4. "Download" any demo or starter pack from PSStore by ProxyServer with needed game file from PC, and then do it again with activation file.
    5. Exit from PSStore and enjoy.

Sorry for bad english - i am russian.
    I tried it but when it is finished with the install it says there was an error during install, know why this is or how to fix it ?

Hi again! I had an idea and sorry if its already been think of or if its just plain stupid...

Why dont we mix the links and game sharing/spliting concept?

Maybe this way we would be able to activate those links and not getting the copyright error or user error and bypassing the 5 download limit.

proxy on mac osx

is it possible to start server on mac osx 10.4? i'm not talking about boot camp, maybe there is a soft special fo mac?

thanks to this thread, I've been able to install many demos and small games to ps3...

but, I'm running firmware 1.50, and many of these demos and games require higher firmware. is there a way to solve this problem or do I have to update?

Quote Originally Posted by aydahm View Post
    thanks to this thread, I've been able to install many demos and small games to ps3...

but, I'm running firmware 1.50, and many of these demos and games require higher firmware. is there a way to solve this problem or do I have to update?
    This is the reason why I updated mine, so I guess there is no other way than updating it for now.

Question firmware 1.51 to 2.01 upgrade results

I am unable to use any of the proxy demo install methods for lemmings, super rub a dub, gripshift etc...

Back on 1.51 I loaded all these games, I've done a backup and wiped my ps3 and started fiddling with 2.01 but none of the methods work.

Folding@Home will install demos but nothing copyright.

PSN Store (background) places all downloads in the Photo menu and they do not appear in the menu. Unable to remove them. But they are packaged for installation successfully.

PSN Store (foreground) gives an error at end of install. (8002AE04)

I have gone as far as to match filename and dir structure locations for PSN installs like the old days but same results.

Good news is that all demos continue to play after the firmware upgrade and also survive the backup and restore functionality on the ps3.

Anyone have these methods working on 2.01?

This is a GT5 question - tried downloading the full version (not prologue as I have this installed and it works beautifully!)

Tried to install the full version of GT5 and had no luck. It downloads to the PS3 thru the proxy server running on my PC and seems to install with no errors but I dont see it anywhere in the games menu?

I didnt think GT5 was out yet? If its out in Japan then wouldnt this be a Japanese region game? I'm very very anxious to get this game installed!

Also with Lemmings, I have the game installed - what do I do with the activation? It wont let me install it?!

Not sure what the big deal is with installing demos on the PS3 thru the proxy b/c you can do that thru the PS store! I dont get the benefit? I guess it was well worth it since I got Prologue working! lol! albeit with only 4 playable cars and no online capabilities at all... thoughts? Thanks!!

I am also having a problem signing into my PS Network account after installing GT Prologue... why is this? It wont let me sign in! PLEASE HELP!

Edit: anyone? trying to figure this one out...... thanks
    Last edited by enkrypt3d; 01-05-2008 at 06:49 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News