Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Eu 60GB Fw 1.81 "super rub a dub" and "gripshift" did great but super star dust hd and nucleus give a copyright message. also tried to instal ps1 game "crash bandicoot" but it gave "corrupt data" message... (all using F@H method)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Whem I try to install Super Rub A Dub and Nucleas Activation I get errors with 1.82. I'm using PS3 Proxy by 3r1c. It gives me an error code when it tries to install.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The Darkness Demo won't run.. it gave error message saying that the copyright content owner is invalid or something like that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is there no support for PS1 games yet in the UK as it says unknown data and my firmware is 1.82...? Sorry if this as already been asked i aint been around for a while.. i installed it with the F@H method..

hey guys, can i use the proxy guide without a router or internet at all? the only issue is if i connect the ps3 to the pc wired then i cant/wont get an ip address on the pc

any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by aliff View Post
    The Darkness Demo won't run.. it gave error message saying that the copyright content owner is invalid or something like that.
    installed darkness on 1.82, gave error. switched to euro account clicked on the game, gave error. tried clicking again, and it started working. is stardust demo working, i dont see it in the psnetwork?
    Last edited by teddyruc; 07-25-2007 at 12:01 AM

Quote Originally Posted by teddyruc View Post
    installed darkness on 1.82, gave error. switched to euro account clicked on the game, gave error. tried clicking again, and it started working. is stardust demo working, i dont see it in the psnetwork?
    By saying that you switched to euro account means that you logged into PSN right? The problem is, I don't have any internet access at home so I can't log into PSN. I downloaded The Darkness demo from my office.

So any other way to make it work?

re

if u have no internet use a router and a crossover cable and proxys server to load up the demos by folding home method crossover gose from pc to a lan slot, and connect ps3 to router a lan slot dont use wan slot then u need to do the settings on your ps3 use proxy.

thanks jd200, dont have a router either since i only have 56k but once i move ill get it sorted. thanks though knew the router would work, coz the ips are just internal anyways so no need to get the router on the internet! just need the router to connect the ps3 and pc with ip addresses!

Registered User Eiskalterkiller's Avatar
    Last night i tied to install the full-version of Super Rub a`Dub, but it didn`t work, how shell i install it? I did it so, that I first downloaded the starterpack, than the activationfile. Than I installed the starterpack and then the demo. what I have done wrong? Plz help me somebody.

P.S: sry for my poor english, i`m from germany

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News