Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was writing about the ones I've tested... if the game don't work... buy it. I've bought Tekken and MK2.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalgas View Post
    If you read previous posts you could see that for example... I got Lemmings Full working... same with Gripshift (US, and there was no need to create an US account cuz I used proxy) and I cant forget Super Rub a Dub is working FULL here too. Seems to me there's at least 3 good reasons to use proxy... if you dont want to use it dont complain.
    What Firmware is your PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so they say Mortal Kombat works n stuff, but I get a copyright error, how do I fix this then ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MadridistaRaul View Post
    so they say Mortal Kombat works n stuff, but I get a copyright error, how do I fix this then ?
    Got the same problem after updating from 1.50 to 1.81.. Is there a solution?

hey! you get the copy protection when you try to play a game because you dont have the games owner account on your ps3. i recently created a account on my ps3 so i could download calling all cars.1 of my buddys gave me his account details. it played untill i deleted the account i created to download it. i then downloaded it again but cancelled when it started thedownload. works fine now as its verified again to his username.

so for the games that get this msg when you download via proxy then that is why.you have to have the games holder account on your ps3. i got, super rub dub, gripshift and suduk working but nothing else. go puzzle just stays as a demo for me. warhawk works great of course. you dont need to create US or EU account to play games. i downloaded cac on my EU account and works fine.

mairsy07 What FM do you have then, cuz nothing is working for me (tried both proxy utils)

i get an installation error: an error occured during the install operation 8002AE04

ps3 @ FM 1.81, downloaded the US demo release of warhawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrink View Post
    Got the same problem after updating from 1.50 to 1.81.. Is there a solution? so they say Mortal Kombat works n stuff, but I get a copyright error, how do I fix this then ?
    You need to learn how to read my good man, go back to page 10 and read my posts.

Thanks to all the ones whom answer my question..... oh and I have bought some games... I just wanted to do it just to do it..

Anyone got calling all cars working?

You think we will be able to download Resistance map pack using a proxy?

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News