Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

So I just read through the PSN store links thread, and I noticed most of them are labeled to be not working. Is this absolute? Will they not work with all firmware, and all region PS3's? I'm going to test one or two of them out anyways, but if anyone has a short and simple answer to this question, it would be appreciated.

The full activation Go!PUZZLE on PAL doesn't work.

most of the games you have to buy wont work because when u download them u don't download the licence along with them so they wont work, but when u buy the game u get a license with them and thats the problem with games that are (not working) on the list. i dont know how we can get them to work without a license unless someone figures out how to hack the pkg file and finds out how to put it into the ps2 with the memory stick.

currently there isn't a way to hack the actual pkg files and as i stated before the ones you have to buy wont work cause it doesn't come with a license when you download it.

The links thread indicates that Calling All Cars works, however when I installed it, it said that there were corrupt copyright issues. Obviously the licensing issue that you're talking about. Is the list wrong, or has somebody managed to get it working?

yep it's the same with rampart & rampage, q bert europe and calling all cars, won't start because of copyright.

this whole proxy thing is pointless, the only thing you can download from it and that will work is the demos lol other then that games that you have to pay for wont work due to copywrite licenses that you dont have on your ps3.

also why is lemmings full activator saying it works when it doesn't, i installed the activator and nothing changed in the game, it was still a demo.

Quote Originally Posted by ssj3goku87 View Post
    this whole proxy thing is pointless, the only thing you can download from it and that will work is the demos lol other then that games that you have to pay for wont work due to copywrite licenses that you dont have on your ps3.
    yep that's true unfortunately, all the demos you can download directly from the store, the only thing that works is gripshift atm, lets hope someone hacks these files to make them full games
    Last edited by jalaneme; 06-15-2007 at 08:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

its near impossible to hack these games, cause if they were possible i would have done it already LOL. let me explain why, first the ps3 only downloads its content from the playstation servers and using the memory stick wouldn't work cause it will not allow you to put game files like that, only pictures, videos, music or game saves other then that the ps3 will reject any other type of file on the memory stick. But hey most of the games are under $5 lol so cmon your not that cheap that u cant pay $5

Quote Originally Posted by jalaneme View Post
    also why is lemmings full activator saying it works when it doesn't, i installed the activator and nothing changed in the game, it was still a demo.
    I was able to get the Lemmings activator to work but I think it was with a 1.5 firmware or something, I had made a post on how I did it a while back, don't remember where though, maybe in this thread. :??

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast