Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Help on PS3 Proxy connection

Sponsored Links
    I have been trying get my Ps3 to connect with the internet when using the proxy server option. I can get the normal connection. I have 1.8 firmware. I am pretty sure is has something to do with opening the 8080 port either on my router or my PC or Both. I went into command prompt typed the prompt to see my ports there were a few that were ESTABLISHED but thats all. Should I have a Port that is LISTENING? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have been at this off and on for 20 hours. I am about to give up.

I also have a Linksys router BEFSR41.

thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have no problems with proxyserver by 3r1c. you trying that one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi teddyruc,

have you only installed the ps3proxy program by 3r1c or anything else. Or have you the other program called "ps3 proxy server gui". When yes the next isnīt important...

Perhaps other programs like dnsserver or such things. I have configured all like written but i musnīt configured my dns on the poc . I set it on auto and i could enter the shop. But my problem is that the program ends abruptly when i dowload big datas from my pc. Do you know what the problem is...?

I've try installing home in a 1.5 EU, and I got the error about can't be run from my account. I've update to 1.8 and retry, and I've a different error now (a copy right error). I've create another US account, and I'm trying to download it again. I'll post if working in 1.8 in a while

Quote Originally Posted by sorgenn View Post
    I've try installing home in a 1.5 EU, and I got the error about can't be run from my account. I've update to 1.8 and retry, and I've a different error now (a copy right error). I've create another US account, and I'm trying to download it again. I'll post if working in 1.8 in a while
    You are wasting your time. It simply will not work as the file has a certain encryption (that others don't) which prevents it from playing. No matter how many accounts you setup. Correct me if I'm wrong..

Angry

It's OK, you're right.... There's no way to run it! I get confused becouse of the different error messages in both firmwares.

so anybody has a solution for me with the 3c proxy util.. whatever i download ends in the music folder pal ps3 1.50 + proxy 3c version anybody can help me ?

can u run this in 1.80? i tried puttin warhawk in and it was dloadin but failed install using the chinese version of ps3proxy.. now with the english version of ps3 proxy it wont dload at all. anyone know what the problem could be? thanks

I've just got a PS3 and immediately updated to 1.80. I've gone thru the guide but at the end of installing Super Rub a Dub it gives me an error and I can't access it... Does whis work on 1.80 firmware?

*EDIT* I got Super Rub a Dub to install but it said it's in the photo directory and I can't access it at all... Any ideas on doing this on 1.80FW?

Uday, I followed your steps just like you said, but I keep getting- An error occurred during the download operation(80710723), when I try to replace the FOLDING@HOME with a demo game.

Is there something Im doing wrong?

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News