Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi,

how do you modifi this new eboot.elf file to work on 3.41?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried the Venetica eboot.bin and it works for me.

Now that I've got the eboot.elf, how do I mod it to work and convert it back to a bin?

I've read the tutorial on it but I don't understand how to do it as I'm a noob when it comes to hex editing files. When I've done it once I can do it again but that first time is the problem.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can someone explain what i need to edit in HEX?

And where is SELF CONTROL?
    Last edited by pauliux963; 01-05-2011 at 08:12 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've got the venetica eboot.elf now too (turns out I had a wrong key). However, my decrypted sections don't match the fixed eboot floating around. I am selecting the blocks revealed by readself, but I don't know why I am getting different results.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    I tried the Venetica eboot.bin and it works for me.

Now that I've got the eboot.elf, how do I mod it to work and convert it back to a bin?

I've read the tutorial on it but I don't understand how to do it as I'm a noob when it comes to hex editing files. When I've done it once I can do it again but that first time is the problem.
    Hey Man, same here.

n00b at Hex Editing, but if I do it properly just once, I won't ever need help again.

Let's see if there are some Hex Editing tutorials floating around the net?

Can't edit the decrypted .elf file correctly because Unself for windows doesn't decrypt everything correctly. I think the working modded EBOOT.BINS are created by people using the linux version of the same tools.

Help please, I have tried with the 1.04 Black Ops patch inside self

thank you for tutorial...

when i run the bat the window opens and closes, why?

I have the same error too !!

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News