Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    slifer... i love you. i finally got online. dude this has been mindfreaking me all day. i did so much re-installing, read everything 99999 times, etc... really confused the hell out of me. you should add that to your first post for less confusion.

thanks to everyone who helped me out +rep

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    use dev_blind v0.1 so you can easily overwrite the ps3 flash files through ftp (e.g. filezilla+gaia)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    works perfect thanks! looking forward to the repercussions together! lol

I have my cef file in place, everything is where it should be on on my pc. BUT there is no place to put the config file for charles even after installing and running it.

can anyone help me out there? it's not working at all. still getting asked to update..

you must have hiddenfiles and folders unchecked the config goes in c:/documents and settings/<USER>/application data/charles

depending on what os ur running, try creating the folders specified in the guide;

For Windows 7 it is C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Charles
    For Windows XP it will be C:\Documents and Settings\User\(Local?) Application Data\Charles or C:\Program Files\Charles

possible you have hidden folders. try unhiding them?

Mine is actually sitting in C:\program files\Charles. Is that acceptable?

i'm wondering if my IP is the issue. I used my actual IP and google for my secondary DNS.

Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 View Post
    slifer... i love you. i finally got online. dude this has been mindfreaking me all day. i did so much re-installing, read everything 99999 times, etc... really confused the hell out of me. you should add that to your first post for less confusion.

thanks to everyone who helped me out +rep
    added.

Question

I'm getting an DNS error (80710102), I followed all directions correctly, and also when I run the "PS3DNS.exe" program, I keep getting a popup message saying "PS3 DNS Redirect has stopped working.." and then it closes.

What should I do, btw I'm running on Windows Vista 64bit...?

Slifer, can you include a link for FreeFlash? For some damn reason I cannot get CA24 on my PS3 with nearly anything. Tried ComgenieAwesomeFileManager, tried blackb0x FTP... nothing is letting me copy & replace it.

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast