Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    i can't start your step1.sh and step.2 just open up it in console and its so quickly going closed
    You should start it from a shell, press Ctrl+Alt+F1 to have big/real shell and logon as root.

After to debug and see what happen, copy the content of each script step and paste it in the shell.

Example: extract first step (starting at step 2) and execute it

[Register or Login to view code]

And check the error which happen else continue and copy and paste step 3 and so one until you see the error.

And never execute both script at same time, you should first launch all step of step1.sh then all step of step2.sh.

Best Regards

TitanMKD

Sorry I have found typo in script but should not affect and it will work even with such error.
    Typo is at end of file step1.sh :

should be just removed, because the exploit will be rebuilt after rebooting on kernel 2.6.25 at start of script step2.sh
    step 9 of script file step1.sh should be replaced by:

A hint (for linux newbies) to check after reboot you are on the good kernel type in shell:

and it should display linux-2.6.25.

Best Regards

TitanMKD
    Last edited by titanmkd; 02-02-2010 at 05:15 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    ok i made an a flasher! So didn' t test it but.. i don't believe that it will work so much! Because i didnt' test it.. and still can't to option my Linux. Now i can't get into it... kboot:

i press enter and nothing. Sorry for that its so stupid but i really didn't use linux so much before! Please help... can't option internet.. cheeerz.

1) I just run ur Step 1 and Step 2
    2) After Step 2 what i have to do?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

e679c8a2000f.jpg  
    Last edited by TUHTA; 02-02-2010 at 05:54 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    and i forgot! REALLY BIG THANKS TO YOUR HELPING!!!

I think i can do it, i know like 67%

So it will be cool if you improve me more! So i'm +reping you all time!

Thumbs Up

With this guide is more easy to do it someone with success. Very nice job.. Thank you very much.

how to paste copied text into ALT+CTRL+F1 window?

after i did step 1 i can't now boot my Linux

its just kboot: and nothing happening !
    Last edited by TUHTA; 02-03-2010 at 09:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    how to paste copied text into ALT+CTRL+F1 window?

after i did step 1 i can't now boot my Linux

its just kboot: and nothing happening !
    In kboot press Tab to cycle different kernel you have configured in /boot/etc/kboot.conf

like described in File step1.sh:

Remember this script has been written on Yellow Dog Linux 6.2 and it could do not work on other linux distribution, thanks for feedback with full configuration used (linux distribution version) and error displayed in that case.

Warning this configuration could do not work depending on your screen because mode:131 means full screen 720p, and if you screen support only 480p it will of course do not display anything.

Configuration:

It is well described on edepot.com/ps3_linux.html#Programming_in_Linux_on_the_PS3

Best Regards

TitanMKD

Question

any one done the project dump? coz i did not have free ps3 to test it

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News