Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Question

Is there a way to convert NTSC saves to Pal ones? I've tried renaming the save folder and switching the param.sfo file, without success. I even tried by switching only the usa "mk9gset/mk9pset" file in my save, but it gave me corrupted save when it loaded in-game..

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseHammer View Post
    Boon backwards is what?
    ed BOON and john TOBIAS the masterminds behind mortal kombat, without them the esrb wouldn't exist

i don't really want to have 100% on everything this way, i rather do it legitimately... so can i just download the mod and just put it in and it'll work just fine?

EDIT: NVM, just read that the game save is just for anyone wants it, my bad.
    Last edited by KentaZX; 04-26-2011 at 05:01 PM

Any chance to get the EUR Version of SAVE and DLC ? Thanks in advance.

Lightbulb

The Mortal Kombat PS3 DLC Unlock Mod Fix now added to the first post includes the BLUS30522 and BLES01132 Mod.. not sure about an EU GameSave yet though.

Sweet! it worked! Didn't have to do anything besides put those two files in their places to get DLC costumes! THANKS!

Question

Where do you put the BLUS30522MK9GSET save?

Damn! You beat me to it Scorpion2k7. I just figured out how to do this too using my own COALESCED.INI/PS3TOC.TXT Files. I was just gonna try to upload them here. Oh well, glad that everyone knows now that it IS possible to get everything without the License files. Now then, if you excuse me, I have to get back to kicking arse with my newly awesome costumes

I really wish I could just figure out how to save all the retro costumes to MY gamesaves. I still haven't been able to figure out how to save them to the actual gamesave without needing the modified INI/TXT files. Should I ever be able to actually play the game with my game disc again, It would be nice to be able to still use ALL the costumes. I don't really want to replace my gamesave with someone else's just for the retro outfits but that's looking like the only option as it's not saving the costumes on mine.

Anyone else gotten them to save to THEIR gamesave files? Tips are greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by gygabyte666; 04-27-2011 at 12:15 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Red Face

I'm trying to do this but I am having trouble, can anyone post how to do this step by step?

for the MK1/3 costumes you only need the mod. not the savegame.. as it says on the 1st page copy to the correct folder.

Once in game select alternative outfit with "start" in char select screen.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast