Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hence we need each time to install "CFW355-OTHEROS++-SPECIAL.PUP" to swap from 3.55 to 3.41 by QA flag?
    But this special pup will delete Game data and installed pkgs by this downgrade?

Can we add a swap folder With this 3.55 special pup and use this "QA flagged" swap in this order:

folder 01-PS3 3.41 QA flagged
    folder 02-Update to 3.55 by QA flag
    folder 03-Swap to 3.55 special downgrade pup by QA flag
    folder 04-Downgrade/swap to 3.41 by QA flag

You have probably swapped to your 3.41 with that way and can you confirm me it work with no problem and without lose of datas?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes I've seen pictures of the original Sony debugs, they are like that I assume, don't look anything like PS3s and more like a media centre PC. Cool looking for a PS3.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

debug.jpg  

Sponsored Links

Stick Out Tongue

Sponsored Links
    Yes, this is also why I mentioned pups deleting gamedata and got told that no one had mentioned it before and treated like I was taking the thread off topic by senior member, some people don't seem to know how to read or when the topic has changed from the original topic

Those are retail normal pup. Just called special in case it let you downgrade. I use Rebug to downgrade and i never lost any of my data.

ps3jihad, this is the reference tool and not system debugger... though there is a media center, some av recording unit, afaik

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News