Guide: How to Use iPod Touch / iPhone / iPad as a PS3 Remote
Recently SouthSickness has made available a guide on how to use the iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad as a PS3 Remote Control.
Below are the details, to quote:
Things You Will Need:
1. iPod Touch/iPhone that has been jailbroken.
3. Bluetooth on the iPod and PS3
1. Go to iPod/iPhone and click on Cydia.
2. Click on Manage in Cydia's options.
3. Click on sources.
4. Then click on edit and add the following source. [Register or Login to view links]
5. After you are done adding go to search and type in WeBe.Theres gonna be two one you pay for and a free cracked one.
6. Click on the cracked one download and install it.
7. Start of WeBe++ and wait for it to load.
8. Go to PS3 and click register a new device you should see your iPod/iPhone.
9. Add it and enter the pin code it gives you on your iPod/iPhone.
10. Your PS3 should appear as "Paired and available devices."
11. Click on it and then click where it says PS3 under or shows the keyboard symbol.