Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You'll need to obviously copy them from the fat32 formatted external drive to an NTFS drive (or other file system that can handle larger than 4 gig files). In Windows, plug in your external drive and then you can use the following command as a template(let's assume F is your external drive letter):

Open a cmd prompt and type: copy /b f:\Blu* c:\NameOfMovie.iso

That will put a new, joined ISO image on your C:\ drive. Obviously change that template to whatever matches your system.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Using SAK, how long does it take to transfer to your pc over the network?
    Is it eiser to go to external drive, then to pc, and then combine or
    just straight to pc over the network?

I just ordered a usb mouse and keyboard and can't wait to try this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It will certainly be faster to go to external fat32 drive, then recombine then it will be to go over the network unless you have a gigabit network. Otherwise you're probably looking at 3-4 hours ripping over a 100mbps network.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

I followed the steps, and decrypted using anyDVD. Funny thing happend. One one PC with Dell LCD monitor (DVI input), the file works with Nero Show time.

When I tried to play the same file on my Toshinha Notebook, it does not play. Any suggestions?

Anything to do with Graphics card? But I tried all the files, one file at the beginning of the movie played.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    It will certainly be faster to go to external fat32 drive, then recombine then it will be to go over the network unless you have a gigabit network. Otherwise you're probably looking at 3-4 hours ripping over a 100mbps network.
    Does the ps3 have a gigabit ethernet?? I am looking at the transfer rates on to my NAS.. I am only getting around 10mbps on a 100mbps lan.. I am wondering if the SAK is throttling the bandwidth..

Quote Originally Posted by jozwikjp View Post
    Does the ps3 have a gigabit ethernet?? I am looking at the transfer rates on to my NAS.. I am only getting around 10mbps on a 100mbps lan.. I am wondering if the SAK is throttling the bandwidth..
    I was under the impression that the PS3 had giga, yes. I do not, however, so I can't verify that it actually runs at giga speed. As for SAK, I seriously doubt it's artificially throttling bandwidth. Something else must be going on there.

I wouldn't think that it would throttle but it might have a net config that is not right or bad driver or something.. I didn't realize it has 1000-T I just confirmed on spec sheets.. Time to bring home new net equipment from work :-)

Aren't you lucky! We don't even have giga where I work. (We should all things considered) As for SAK, I'm pretty sure I've read about some people using it with a fast network with no problems, so, I don't think there's an issue with it. I'm not sure what to tell you on that.

So I followed all the steps, and the split movie (in .m2ts files) plays on my computer fine, but when I try to view it on my PS3, it says Unsupported Data. When I try to play it, it says "The data is corrupted" I have them split into 3,700 MB each. Any takers?

Perhaps its an error in the latest catalyst release but with the use of AnyDVD HD you should be able to play back any HD disk be it HD-DVD or Blu-Ray without an HDCP compliant GPU.

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News