Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Post Guide: Browse files on your PC via PS3 with Apache Server

Sponsored Links
    You can browse your files on your PC from your PS3 using Apache Server (on the Apache folder in ur PC)

How can it be useful?

1- Browse your saved HTML/TXT files.
    2- Save files to your Memory Stick/SD/CF if you dont have one.
    3- I don't know what else

Steps:

1- Download AppServ from ([Register or Login to view links]) and install it on your PC.
    2- Link your PS3 to your PC (Wired/Wireless LAN, I'm using wired though).
    3- Go to Local Area Connection Status and go to the Support tab.
    4- Copy the IP Adress and enter it on your PS3 Browser. (from your PC it's [Register or Login to view links])

Now you'll browse the "C:\AppServ\www" folder and everything inside it

If you click on files, it'll ask you to put storage media (flash/SD/MS/CF) and you can save to it without having adapter.

Sponsored Links

Anyone using Ps3 Media Server

Sponsored Links
    Is anyone using PS3 Media Server? I find it extrememly useful for media file managment. I'm trying to find in all in one type of Media Server though that I can use Netflix and have access to my pc hard drives. I have used Playon with great success for streaming netflix, but they dont have a file viewing portion to it.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

Ps3 problem

Sponsored Links
    Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask either you guys here have any solution for me? I had a ps3 console. i had a disc stuck in the drive. when i try to on the sensor switch... it cant. The light appears green when on then it became blue 1secs yellow 1 secs and red to off mode again..

I try to reset the console but i cant...
    So i remove the cover for the ps3 and i follow details on D.I.Y (Do It Yourself mode) to remove the blue ray disc.
    Everything is done removing and i had assembled them completely... now the only thing is there any ways can i reboot the ps3?

Any solutions guys?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News