Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbenge View Post
    I finally got it thank after several trial and errors!
    Hey can you please tell us how you got it to work. What FW do you have and did you get to install the games/demos successfully?? thanx

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Post #4 works for me on FW 2.41 (tested with Sega Superstars Tennis)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any One Else Had It Working On Fw 2.41? I Am Not Updating.

The methods explained in posts #4 and #8 (look in the first page of this thread) work fine on 2.35, 2.36, 2.40 and 2.41.

For method explained in post #4, you may need to create a PSN account for store of the demo (ie. if you have an EUR account, you need to create an USA account -or login if you already have one- to download USA demos, and viceversa).

Use the method explained in post #8 for demos that don't require activation and that are not longer available in any PSN store. If the demo require activation or if it requires purchase, you probably will get the error 8002AE04 (which is the copyright error)

Ok Finally got Bad Company Demo to DL to my PS3 by using the 2 demo thing where you pause the 2nd one and yada yada. (Used Bourne Conspiracy demo as 2nd DL) So now its sitting on my HDD and when I go to install it(has Bourne Icon) takes a while and gives me an error: 8002AE04

Im using 2.41 and cant get the demo to install. Any ideas?

I used the 2 demo method. Used the Bourne Demo as the 2nd DL since its pretty big.

Quote Originally Posted by aldostools View Post
    The methods explained in posts #4 and #8 (look in the first page of this thread) work fine on 2.35, 2.36, 2.40 and 2.41.

For method explained in post #4, you may need to create a PSN account for store of the demo (ie. if you have an EUR account, you need to create an USA account -or login if you already have one- to download USA demos, and viceversa).

Use the method explained in post #8 for demos that don't require activation and that are not longer available in any PSN store. If the demo require activation or if it requires purchase, you probably will get the error 8002AE04 (which is the copyright error)
    thanx for the info. Sucks that for some reason, Bad Company gets that copyright error even though it was a free demo.
    Last edited by locoguy; 07-21-2008 at 05:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Have anyone solution to download the games demos on firmware 2.36 ?? - methods via PS3 Proxy Server works for me until fw 2.41 was released and now I can't login to PSN Store to download anything without updating from 2.36 to 2.41 :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tosztoc View Post
    Have anyone solution to download the games demos on firmware 2.36 ?? - methods via PS3 Proxy Server works for me until fw 2.41 was released and now I can't login to PSN Store to download anything without updating from 2.36 to 2.41 :/
    go see this topic - should help you with this problem. And about copyright error - my figers are still crossed

I've tried do rename the file on my pc to the same name as replaced demo, but stil nothing (yes, yes..too easy, i know ). Maybe if the size will be the same also?

I tested the method from the thread that you gave me the link and I can confirm that it works for me

Thanks

I found a problem with the PS3proxy solution, when I try and install a demo (with the download in the background method) the file on my PC have to be less than or equal in size to the file I am trying to download from PSN store otherwise the download will fail, So I am stuck with the PKG file of Lair, seems like a nice game, I really want to try it but the biggest file I found so far on PSN store was "The Club" 1.7GB and "Lair" is 1.87GB, hope someone could find a solution for this.

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast