Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just updated to 2.40 and I can confirm that the PS3 Proxy works the same as 2.35 (sithvegeta's method also works).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by reketekui View Post
    Hi all, somebody knows if the activations pkg's still working with this method?

thanks all
    I have PS3 with FW 2.36..

I have no problem installing demos using PS3 Proxy but activation pkg's don't works for me... I can install the activation pkg for Lemmings or Sub Rub a Dub but the game is still Trial (Gripshift was downloaded to PS3 from my PC but it won't install). I installed GRAN TURISMO HD EUR too and it works without problems

(when installing you have to find demo bigger than 690MB becouse when I tried less then 690MB it won't download).

Sponsored Links

not working on 2.40

Sponsored Links
    i have firmware 2.40 and i had tried all of the method and none of them works, and when the game is going to install it says and error and at the end it has numbers.

can someone help me please?

I am attempting to use this method with 2.40 after discovering that games like WARHAWK can be played on multiple accounts (see my other post) Pehaps this way we maybe able to activate the necessary titles like Lemmings again through 2.40.

If some of you could help by trying different things we can see wuicker if this could lead somewhere.

Hi,

I have a PS3 60GB PAL with firmware 2.40. This morning i have downloaded Naruto demo with PS3ProxyServer and sithvegeta's method. It is OK but when i go for install it, it put an error 8002AE04.

someone has tried?

Sorry for my bad english

8002AE04 for naruto demo (DL all 558Mb, replace football on usa store)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemis View Post
    8002AE04 for naruto demo (DL all 558Mb, replace football on usa store)
    Same here, I got the proxy to work fine it ahs downloaded the SSHD 4.00 update (255MB) and is under my game icon in a bubble but i am presented with a 8002AE04 error upon commencing installation?? Any ideas how to solve this or ortherwise install the update??

BTW thanks for the tut on how to get this far using the proxy on the new store.

ps3 proxy help

hello, well i am new here and mi primary language isnt english so i will try to spell ok here it goes:

first, i have seen tons of games .PKG files (i mean full games) that are suposed to work if you put them in your ps3 with ps3 proxy, but i dont know how to use it, and i will never learn because iam stupid in router stuff, so i heard that it exists an PS3 Debug FW that let you put .PKG files with a pendrive, but how do i get it? and how to install? and how do i put the PKG in my PS3?

i have the 2.40 FW please tell me !!

[QUOTE=wicked insanity;236285]Same here, I got the proxy to work fine it ahs downloaded the SSHD 4.00 update (255MB) and is under my game icon in a bubble but i am presented with a 8002AE04 error upon commencing installation?? Any ideas how to solve this or ortherwise install the update??

well wicked i got it on to my ps3 in the bubble but lke you i get a error when installing. ahhhhhh!!!!! lol

hmmm everything i download just wont install. who has got anything to install on fw 2.40?? i get it under the games icon but then it gives a error upon install.
    Last edited by mairsy7; 07-05-2008 at 01:56 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[quote=mairsy7;237127]
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked insanity View Post
    Same here, I got the proxy to work fine it ahs downloaded the SSHD 4.00 update (255MB) and is under my game icon in a bubble but i am presented with a 8002AE04 error upon commencing installation?? Any ideas how to solve this or ortherwise install the update??

well wicked i got it on to my ps3 in the bubble but lke you i get a error when installing. ahhhhhh!!!!! lol
    So now how do we get out of this, I have tried replacing the files where it checks for updates in the proxy with the the update on my pc to download it 'legit' as in game but, that doesn't do anything. I guess we'll just have to wait for the update to be rereleased and until then get some practice in for the trophies.

BTW maisy, which f/w are you runnning??

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast