Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrci View Post
    If the pkg correspond with the link of the game, then installs.
    But if the pkg not correspond with the download link it appears the error.
    To install a PKG that does not correspond with the download link, use the steps in my post #8. It may be difficult to do in the first try, just keep trying.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    F@H dosent work in ps3proxy, help me please, this program dont download new WU after last completed WU.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i cant use in my 2.30 the proxyserver

use ps3proxy by CF3B5 and replace original ps3-updatelist.txt by your modified file.

Quote Originally Posted by aldostools View Post
    It seems that the new FW2.35 has implemented some kind of Game ID verification for downloads, because it returns an error 80023300 when you download a different with a different game ID...
    Hey pal! It really works!

Thanx for you "trick"

i tried the method explained in post 8 and it's working good.

the bad news is that I tried to install METAL GEAR ONLINE, and when it's installed, I try to make it start and says "Copyright Violation when attempting to install game" error 80029513

why?
    Last edited by Donnie; 05-18-2008 at 07:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    i tried the method explained in post 8 and it's working good.

the bad news is that I tried to install METAL GEAR ONLINE, and when it's installed, I try to make it start and says "Copyright Violation when attempting to install game" error 80029513

why?
    Some demos like MGO, Def Jam, MX vs ATV, NHL 08, Lair and Echochrome require activation from the PSN store. So you have to download them from the PSN store using the real URL. In this case the method explained in the post #8 will not work with these games, unless you activate the game first.

Anyway the METAL GEAR ONLINE public trial has ended.

I try install a PKG that does not correspond with the download link, using the steps in post #8 ... and ... error. all steps are correct, second download in background paused at 32kB, but... will be waiting other method

...sorry, i don`t read this thread to end, i`m trying to install NHL08 - what don`t working by this method...
    Last edited by SBS; 05-19-2008 at 01:09 PM

If you go to the Playstation store and download a demo and click download in the background and then download another demo and click download in background (click the download in the background button really fast!)

Then go to your download management screen and pause the second download and then the first one. Now replace the second downloads url in ps3proxy and resume its download. It should download the demo or whatever you what in that games place. Install it like normal then restart your ps3, and run ok.

well, i`m install NHL 2k8 using real URL from US store to start download, move it to background, paused, changed file to previous saved file in ps3proxy and continue download - ok

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast