Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    for the activation demo, there's no way to get to play without activation. and for the 2.42 the proxy didn't work to download it
    no matter you download same link or different games link or even bigger size game.. it just didn't install.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by aldostools View Post
    There are 3 known methods to install demos in 2.35 to 2.41:
    Post #4, Post #90 and Post #8. The #8 and #90 are almost the same, but #90 has less steps.
    Thanx for summarizing everything up aldos .. I have a question. I am currently on 2.30 FW, so if I jump to 2.41, will I still be able to install demos from my PC, using the methods you have linked to ??

Secondly, I have managed to install both the Motorstorm 2 Demo, and the Resistance 2 Private BETA on your PS3 .. I just cannot run them because of having a lower firmware. Will they work on 2.41 ??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how to install the beta 2 resistance on part 2.43 ?

Quote Originally Posted by aldostools View Post
    There are 3 known methods to install demos in 2.35 to 2.41:
    Post #4, Post #90 and Post #8. The #8 and #90 are almost the same, but #90 has less steps.

I see here many reports that demos don't install in 2.42. I cannot confirm if they work in 2.42, because I'm still in 2.41.

There are some demos that require activation (like Def Jam, Echochrome, Lair, EA SPORTS Fantasy Football Live Draft Tracker, Mainichi Issho, MX vs ATV, NHL 08, The Darkness, Resistance 2 Private Beta, Home Beta and FULL games). These ones only install using the method of post #4 (that mean, that you should have purchased or downloaded the game from the PSN store and have the real link in your Download List).

For the ones willing to try the Proxy in 2.42, I'd suggest that try demos that do not require activation and use the method of post #4. If it does not work, report what demo and how it was installed.
    I've using PS3.Proxy.Server to install demos on my PS3 with 2.42 FW without problems. No only demos but full games too. I've installed Tekken 5 full game. But demos no more in PSN give error in the installation.

redbalrog.

ps3 proxy dont work with fw 2.43? sorry for my bad english ..

not working.. it wont connect to the proxy

Mine is working ok with Post #4 methods. It does everything (intalling demoes, updating games) perfectly as described in Step 4. Haven't tried firmware updates tho.

Firmware 2.42

im on 2.42.

i wasnt able to download anything using method on post #4.

but i was able to download in post #8. after it downloaded though, i got an install error.

people say theyve been able to install in 2.42, howd u do it?

i tried installing Home 1.0, PixelJunk Eden Full Game, and Rampage pkgs. maybe installing full games doesnt work?? im not gonna waste my time trying to install demos if i can just get them from the psn store, though.

I'm using PS3.Proxy.Server to install demos on my PS3 with 2.43 FW without problems. Not only demos but full games too.

Quote Originally Posted by trapicheo View Post
    I'm using PS3.Proxy.Server to install demos on my PS3 with 2.43 FW without problems. Not only demos but full games too.
    once again, like i said in my post, how did u get it to work? i tried method #8 and it downloaded but didnt install and method #4 didnt download at all.

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast