Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

WarangeL
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    links home working?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have the same problem firmware 2.42 I can't install it error.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgleich View Post
    I have the same problem firmware 2.42 I can't install it error.
    maybe file is corrupt, download it again

it's not corrupted, since everybody get those error. me myself manage to download but not to install. hope a new proxy can fix this.

Can we change with hex editor .pkg file name so the playstation think's it's that game.?

There are 3 known methods to install demos in 2.35 to 2.41:
    Post #4, Post #90 and Post #8. The #8 and #90 are almost the same, but #90 has less steps.

I see here many reports that demos don't install in 2.42. I cannot confirm if they work in 2.42, because I'm still in 2.41.

There are some demos that require activation (like Def Jam, Echochrome, Lair, EA SPORTS Fantasy Football Live Draft Tracker, Mainichi Issho, MX vs ATV, NHL 08, The Darkness, Resistance 2 Private Beta, Home Beta and FULL games). These ones only install using the method of post #4 (that mean, that you should have purchased or downloaded the game from the PSN store and have the real link in your Download List).

For the ones willing to try the Proxy in 2.42, I'd suggest that try demos that do not require activation and use the method of post #4. If it does not work, report what demo and how it was installed.

Question

when should we expect a new proxy to be released (if any one knows anything about it)?

Quote Originally Posted by aldostools View Post

There are some demos that require activation (like Def Jam, Echochrome, Lair, EA SPORTS Fantasy Football Live Draft Tracker, Mainichi Issho, MX vs ATV, NHL 08, The Darkness, Resistance 2 Private Beta, Home Beta and FULL games). These ones only install using the method of post #4 (that mean, that you should have purchased or downloaded the game from the PSN store and have the real link in your Download List).
    \
    what can I do if I want to dowload a demo that needs activation or a full game??? anything possible with the latest firmware?

I'm wondering if it's possible to get GT5 Prologue (without buying it), working through these methods?

not working for gt5 p on 2.42

Sponsored Links
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast