Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Exclamation Alternative Infectus PS3 COK-002 Solder Points Guide

Sponsored Links
    Hey all, it's been a while since I contributed, so here's some alternative solder points for the COK-002 Infectus install.

This method STILL requires 3 points to be soldered to the TSOP (no alts. available) but cuts down the tedious job of soldering them all to it.

For this board you will need external 3.3v power as the Infectus can't manage it. I use a Sony minidisc DC charger rated at 3.3v (3.38v DC) which powers the 2x NAND ICs perfectly.

Any questions - FIRE AWAY!!!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

COK-002 Flash0.jpg   COK-002 Flash1.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the update mushy409 and +Rep!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What about the Progskeet v1.1 crystal blue edition, 360 clips and PCB adapters?

What you mean with that ? For what you need alternative solder points when you have Clips to connect to the NAND's ?

You're missing the point - the clips don't require ANY soldering. As for the progskeet diagrams - progskeet.com...?

flash0 not red

i have the same board but i'm having problems on reading the flash0, even with the external power, any ideas?

cok-002 no copper showing on solder points?

I have a fiberglass pen and i tried to clean up a solder point but its green and not copper... need help please

You haven't scrubbed it enough with the pen. You'll know when you're there as you'll see the bright copper underneath

ok have i have soldered every point but d6 and d0 because it seems like thres nothing to solder to ....every other point work and has copper but these seem like there just "holes"? Is there any wayto remove the green silk screen to find the trace?

thanks mushy!!!!
    Last edited by xjohnpx; 08-25-2012 at 11:00 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey xjohnpx... I used a dental pick to remove the green film. Worked like a charm without scraping too much

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News