Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Banned User
    i will tell you on sunday if Red Dead Redemption is 3.15 compatible.

greetings
    Warrorar

can't we just have a wiki with all this game info in it instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrorar View Post
    i will tell you on sunday if Red Dead Redemption is 3.15 compatible.

greetings
    Warrorar
    sweet bro... thanks! a title I and some of my friends have been looking forward to play on our 3.15 systems!

any word on lost planet 2? i'd guess if RDR is 3.15 compliant that everything before it would also be
    can't we just have a wiki with all this game info in it instead?
    i second that motion would be handier to have all this data on a chart vs scrambling through a thread lookin for a specific game, not to mention we could get input from other 3.15 users outside of this forum community we'd just need to double check the resources as who knows who would put something false in the chart or not.

i am suprised it's not been done already, it would be so much easier for the community.

what does the boss think about this?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    i am suprised it's not been done already, it would be so much easier for the community.

what does the boss think about this?
    I think our current PS3 Release/Firmware Version List would work, however, it isn't updated since around 2.17 FW as there hasn't been a strong need to do so up to now.

If you check the lower half of the complete list HERE you will see each game includes the PS3 Firmware version required for it in the "PS3 Firmware" column.

Finally, there are lightweight text pages with just the lists sorted by both Name and Date already, so if needed we could add in the Firmware versions to those lists as well from the existing database.

RDR needs 3.30 and Modnation 3.21 (Pal Aussie copies of both games tested on 3.15 machine)

Question

crappy deal... any chance of some kinda tiff exploit being made up kinda like the vid i seen here:

cuz ya some thing like that would be awsome at least we could play the games lol

split second also is 3.21.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by korn16ftl3 View Post
    crappy deal... any chance of some kinda tiff exploit being made up kinda like the vid i seen here
    Why is there always some bs troll video involving Motor Storm? Do they actually find it funny to waste peoples time?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast