Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Angry spiderman 2 will not work

Sponsored Links
    hey i got spiderman 2 it will not work with the swap magic 2.0, and 3.3 i all so have a chip in my ps2 will not work at all.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What kind of modchip is in your ps2,is it one of those plugin kinds were you still have to use SM (swapmagic disc) for ps2 cd-based games and ps2 dvd-rom games or GS (gameshark) to load psx games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jessealaniz9365
    hey i got spiderman 2 it will not work with the swap magic 2.0, and 3.3 i all so have a chip in my ps2 will not work at all.
    I can guarantee you without a doubt that Spider-Man 2 works perfectly fine with Swap Magic 2.0 and later, as it was one of the very first games I ever backed up. You probably just need to find some DVD±Rs that your PS2 will actually read. Search the forums for media compatibility and recommendations.

Yes good quality media does play an important role of a game loading,as to each ps2 is picky about the media it like to load the best,forgot to mention that and sorry about that and thanks Rook... for mentioning it .

Did you rip the game yourself? If not find another release.

are you talking about the latest release " ultimate spiderman"???

he means did u download the game or backup your origonal

not ultimate spiderman. spiderman 2 it will not work .i have neo 2.5 chip i use the gamshark and devil may cry will boot up but will not work

Quote Originally Posted by jessealaniz9365
    not ultimate spiderman. spiderman 2 it will not work .i have neo 2.5 chip i use the gamshark and devil may cry will boot up but will not work
    As I suggested earlier, try different media! [Register or Login to view links] is very disc read intensive, and needs excellent quality recordable discs to run smoothly. Mediocre quality recordable discs will cause the game to stutter horribly, and crap discs will bomb the game out completely.

Another option you can try is to use CDLoader/DVDLoader or CogSwapLoader (maybe even ZoneLoader, but the I think you might have a TOC problem there). Also, in your next post, please provide more details as to what actually happens when you try and boot the game. "It will boot but it will not work" doesn't really tell us much.

Rooks right about media. I experienced a spindle of GQ DVD-R discs that had several duds in it. I have got this game to boot fine though with one of those discs that werent duds using swap magic 2.0 on my V4. No loaders were necessary.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News