Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS2 not working - v7 w/ dms4 ezi lite

Sponsored Links
    I booted up my ps2 this morning and it worked fine, but when I switched games it started acting funny. Whenever I'd hit the reset switch, it'd turn on but no video would come on screen and my disc drive wouldn't spin. I reset it again and hit the eject switch and the blue light kept blinking nonstop. Then tried it again, and it worked, ejected the media in it, and when it closed back up, it went straight to the browser and showed the dvd that had a caption "Unknown Disc" when there was nothing in the ps2. Anyone got any ideas on whats wrong with my ps2?`

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not sure why it is acting like that,but turn your rocker switch off on the back of the ps2 when you are in the standby mode (red light) or if it freeze`s up for about 5 sec. and then turn your ps2 back on and see if this will help,i find i have to do this at times when my ps2 is acting a little funny at times.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nah not working, oh well, guess ill just get a v12 premod from someone.

Lightbulb

You will most likely have to take the ps2 apart and make sure all connections are secure and that the E.Z.I snap on items are firmly down and check all ribbon cables to make sure they are securely in and that they haven`t any sharp kinks in them or nicks in them,this also includes checking your laser ribbon cable and the laser itself to make sure that all is okay.

Have you cleaned your laser within the last little while to ensure that the laser lens is clean?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News