Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Component Cable question

Sponsored Links
    I have a sony hdtv 46" ntsc and a ps2 slim. pal games roll on it.

i know i can patch most of em, but heres the thing... somone said if i buy a component Cable the pal image will display properly is this true?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No it won`t stop the rolling as you have to use a pal2ntsc image converter/patcher as i use component video cables and it still rolls when playing a pal game, as video cable have nothing to do with this as NTSC uses 60hz and pal uses 50hz i think and this is why the image of a game would have to be patched.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    somone told me my tv and ps2 would be in a hi def 100hz mode. i thought they were wrong wanted to make sure.

PS3 Directions Buttons

The component video cables will give you a much better picture than regular video cable about 3 times better picture quality with sharp detail as the red,green and blue colors are seperated as it leaves the ps2 and when it get to the tv will be brought back together by the tv at around 30 hz i think for it to work with on most tv`s to give you a clean pure picture,and no color over run at all,it is very defined the picture in the end.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News