Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Internet Explorer on v2.0 PSP?

Sponsored Links
    Is there a way to put internet explorer (at least version 5) on a v2.00 PSP? Most of the websites i go to wont even let me view the content, because i dont have internet explorer v5.0 or above. If there is a way, can someone explain how to do it? Thank you in advanced

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    short answer - no. but if you find out how, please report back here as soon as you do
    to be fair, what is happening here is web sites are not sure which browser you have or have content that cannot diaply becausr the PSP 2.00 browser cannot disply it. you should check to see if these sites have mobile versions of there site an go there as well. alot of the big sites like cnn or google have different versions of their sites designed specifically for mobile devices. these are more likely to disply on the PSP browser and will not require as much scrolling around.

good luck - orff

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have a 1.5 firmware PSP so I haven't tried getting a homebrew browser running, but with all these great PSP programs coming out, if it hasn't already been done, someone can make a User-Agent changer for the PSP. This would make it so websites think you're using IE.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News