Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is out... in Japan :x

Sponsored Links
    Yep, its FINALLY out. Only problem is that Squeenix lied to us United Statesians (clever name, eh?) about when Advent Children would release stateside. The Japanese get it on time while we get to wait for the holiday season...

Of course, a little fairy told me a few minutes ago that Subbed Advent Children hit the internet yesterday... Hrmm...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome, I just finished VII again on my ps2. I hope its good

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I heard that the US version is coming out this September is this true?

I read in the Electronic Gaming Monthly that it was coming out on DVD in November 2005.

At first (in e3 2005), Squeenix said the US version would come out one day before the Jap version (Sep 14th). Now, the Japanese get it on time (actually a few days earlier) and we get SKAREWWED because the powers that be think releasing EVERYTHING in the holiday season is a good thing. Dumbasses...

I just saw it. While it was pretty damn good, it wasn't "3-years-in-the-making" good. If anything, it will make you think of what a damn good game it would have made...

Squeezing a complex story into a 90-minute film just didn't seem right to me, and it kind of shows in Advent Children. Still, it should keep the faithful at bay until the Dirge of Cerberus comes out

I agree with you! The movie was awesome, but I didn't understand all of the story line because I have never played Final Fantasy 7, is there somewhere I could read up on the storyline of that game?

Well, if you go into that movie blind it will mean nearly nothing. Instead of reading a canned synopsis of FFVII's story, I HIGHLY recommend playing it. Many a gamer agrees that that one RPG is quite possibly the greatest game ever made...

indeed Boba it is the beast RPG ever made and i'm a little jealous of you guys you have already seen the movie and i can find it anyware aahh well i just have to wait until it come out here and yes i can fell you pain when you said that they compress the whole story in 90 minutes is like it is missing something . . . i need to see that movie i'm a big fan . . . :stickpoke

Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!

hey boba, after watching the movie does it seems fishy to you that sephiroth doesn't actually die? and also his one black wing comes out at the end.. it sort of reminds me of kingdom hearts.

I forgot Ahneang, what part of Kingdom Hearts was it?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News