Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Nintendo Revo Controller Discussion here

Sponsored Links
    Its the worst controller ever! :barf:

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Goodbye Nintendo as a hardware company! Looks like they will be going the way of Sega!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Buddy...you ain't kidding. :barf:

Quote Originally Posted by HitCon
    Its the worst controller ever! :barf:
    ill second that lol a tv remote is not a game controller and whats with the point thing lets point at stuff on the screen sounds like fun not.nintendo keeps getting wores and worse im done with them ill never buy another nintendo product they should just go away

????????
    what the hell is that?
    a dvd remote was the big controller hype?
    i know the games will be great as is all nentendo games but, NO ONE WILL PICK THAT THING OVER THE "OTHER 2" SYSTEMS CONTROLLERS!
    how will old games play..................turn the thing sideways for the nes line up?
    it looks like the only games that could work on that.

Yeah it's ugly, but it may be fun.

[I] nintendo is the only 1st party that always make money, so they wont quit making systems anytime soon, but it does seem they are trying to see far they can piss off gamers. i mean its a freakng dvd remote with an a and b nes pad side way- what could you really play with that thing?

and we still havent seen a game that will work with this

Yeah...well Nintendo messed up with that "controller"....although I believe alot of people were expecting too much from it with all the rumours going around...and now that we see this....most of us are disappointed.
    But at the sametime I do applaud Nintendo in trying to take the console gaming to another level....and having the developers innovate games, not just slap a sequel with better graphics and thats it.
    I would like to see how it plays with the new Mario 128 game, and also with with the classic games.
    There is a video [Register or Login to view links] ..where it gives you an idea how it works....but I would like to see the game as well.

If developers do join Nintendo's bandwagon they will be in need of alot of innovators... taking some of todays games and giving them a twist with the Revolution Controller...you might be a little more accurate in FPS games

looks ugly.. ill need to test it out be4 i really decide how ugly it is

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News