Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Confused Im totally new at this, and i wanted to ask

Sponsored Links
    Well since Ihackps2.org is having a special, i wanted to get to use emulators/ect.. on my ps2 for about 3 years, since then, i havent been sure, what i should use. From what i see Swapmagic 3.6 cd/dvd booter (not so sure why each one is needed, but i guess is if the game is burned in either cd type cd-rw/dvd-rw , im not sure if im correct. Corect me if im wrong, thanks )

So anyways, I heard that this is good tool, and the best out there, with out modding the psp with the whole soldering and stuff. So i ask someone, who understands this fully, and help me out. Which one is the best out of the 2 that are in the site? and also if possible, the difference between each one, the switch and slide card, what does each one do and what is the whole thing or what you might break?

The one's im talkign about are this:
    Swap Magic v3.6 + Magic Switch NTSC USA Version
    Swap Magic v3.6 + Slide Card NTSC USA Version

Thanks All!

Sponsored Links

PS3 Directions Buttons

Sponsored Links
    Okay you don`t mod a psp it`s the ps2/pstwo slimline consoles you mod.

Swapmagic 3.6 will work on all versions of ps2/pstwo slimline models and the magic switch is for the v12 pstwo slimline consoles and the slide card or fliptop cover is used on the v1- v11 ps2`s(The older bigger ps2`s) to boot backups and imports.

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight
    Okay you don`t mod a psp it`s the ps2/pstwo slimline consoles you mod.

Swapmagic 3.6 will work on all versions of ps2/pstwo slimline models and the magic switch is for the v12 pstwo slimline consoles and the slide card or fliptop cover is used on the v1- v11 ps2`s(The older bigger ps2`s) to boot backups and imports.
    Well heh, Im not that new :P. I know that psp doesnt require a modding :P Since all is done by using it's bypass =P! I understand all that. But thanks for the asnwer man! You helped

Quote Originally Posted by yiffboy
    Well heh, Im not that new :P. I know that psp doesnt require a modding :P Since all is done by using it's bypass =P! I understand all that. But thanks for the asnwer man! You helped
    Well you did mistype and made it sound like you were talking about the psp.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by yiffboy
    I was only joking in a way..hehe..i kinda thought you knew but i just mentioned it as it can be misleading as it was typed as psp instead of ps2.

But no problem and sorry if i made you feel like you didn`t know that...

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight
    I was only joking in a way..hehe..i kinda thought you knew but i just mentioned it as it can be misleading as it was typed as psp instead of ps2.

But no problem and sorry if i made you feel like you didn`t know that...
    I Undestand man Don't worry, and yeah i suppose i might of misspelled it, but when i rechecked it it said ps2, so i was kind of confused :P lmao! since only like a total N00B would say that :P! hehe

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News