Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NBA Live 06

Sponsored Links

NBA Live 06

Sponsored Links
    Working on a v7/SM 2.0

Sponsored Links
    Damn you beat me to it, jk , works fine on my v9 w/ SM2.0 as well

doesnt work for me... swap 2.0 v9 ps2. mine just goes to the loading screen and sits there....

mine doesnt work either.. freezes at loading screen, v9 swap 2.0. any ideas?

Try downsizing it using the same method that is talked about in the Tiger Woods 06 topic.

Mine passes the loadin screen but gots long load times though.. even music skips durin game and main menu. I did the refresh toc, reduced it a little. I really want to play this game perfect! lol

audio is out of sync, and so is the commentary.. i could make a slam dunk or shoot a three pointer and it wont get recognized until 10 sec later.

Thumbs Up

Works fine with me, using sm3.6 on ps2 v7 with TDK Dvd+r 8x media

Works fine on sm 3.6 and v7. The intro played fine and no sound issues during a 1 on 1 match. I used memorex - 16x and I didn't rebuild or such.

i can play like 2-3 games on dynasty and then it freezes on the 4th game's loading screen, very annoying

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News