Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

testing the homebrew apps on PC?

Sponsored Links
    Hello guys,
    is there any way to test the apps on PC (see what they do/how they work roughly) before uploading onto the PSP? I did a quick search and this thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/showth...c+psp+emulator suggests that there is one emulator for PC that runs these (non-commerical) applications. Looking at the (very long!) list of app in the PSP Utilities section I cannot find the right tool. Could you enlighten me?

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    The utility you're seeking is called EBOOT PBP Interpreter, and in the PSP Utilities thread there are several versions (updates) of it available. If you want to locate them fast, use CTRL-F on your keyboard when browsing the thread.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello,
    I tried the utility EBOOT PBP Interpreter, as suggested (I downloaded v0.6 which was recent), but I really cannot see how to use it. The instructions clearly address how to load it into the PSP.

What I am looking for is a method to test the PSP utilities, check what they do WITHOUT having to pass them onto the PSP, but simply on my PC (some sort of home-brew emulator/running program).

Is there any way to do this? Can anyone explain how?

Quote Originally Posted by cerberos76
    Hello,
    I tried the utility EBOOT PBP Interpreter, as suggested (I downloaded v0.6 which was recent), but I really cannot see how to use it. The instructions clearly address how to load it into the PSP.

What I am looking for is a method to test the PSP utilities, check what they do WITHOUT having to pass them onto the PSP, but simply on my PC (some sort of home-brew emulator/running program).

Is there any way to do this? Can anyone explain how?
    We understand exactly what you are looking for. Now if you could kindly read the answer given to you and the Official PSP Utilities thread a bit more carefully, you would find what the problem is.
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3News.COM
    The utility you're seeking is called EBOOT PBP Interpreter, and in the PSP Utilities thread there are several versions (updates) of it available. If you want to locate them fast, use CTRL-F on your keyboard when browsing the thread.
    I would guess that you have probably downloaded the PSP_EBOOT_Loader_v0.6_For_2.0 utility (which clearly states in its readme.txt that "this program allows you to run homebrew EBOOTs on your v2.00 PSP") when you should have been looking for EBOOT_PBP_Interpreter_09b (which clearly states in its readme.txt file that "this is a little program you run on your computer that 'emulates' v1.00 PSPs").

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News