Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Connecting PSP to PC wirelessly

Sponsored Links
    Is it possible to connect your PSP to PC, then switch data back and forth on the memory stick? Sorry if this has been answerd already, but i searched guys, and couldnt find what i was looking for. I see my PSP labeled as something like PSP___34543Gameshar....

I have connected to the PSP, and gone to Network Places on my computer, Entire Network, but theres nothing there but windows crap. Havent been really looking into this, but now that there is a PSP 2.00 to 1.50 thing, i think ill look into this stuff.

Thanks,
    Panic567

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There are a couple of homebrew apps in the Official PSP Utilities thread which does this. I think one of them is called FTPD and another is HTTPD.

Haven't tried FTPD yet as I couldn't find the USB drive where I saved it to so I'm not sure how well it works. I have tried HTTPD, however, and it seems kinda buggy. It stopped in the middle of copying (but then again, I was copying relatively large files - SNES roms and MP3s) so I wouldn't trust it yet as my sole file transfer method for PSP to PC transfers and vice versa.

I also did a search on the forums for transferring files over wifi (FTPD specifically, since I already knew of its existence) - apparently, PS3News's search function is limited to text as of the moment so you'll need to use your browser's built-in "Find" function when searching through the lists in the utilities thread. Thank heavens for Firefox and its search as you type function.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News