Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: NHL 2k6

Sponsored Links

NHL 2k6

Sponsored Links
    any body else having problems with this? I burned it like all my other 100+ games, on verbatim and am having some choppy video and sound, and loading times in game are slow. it is not that big of a game as it is only 4gb's.
    I use ps2 v.4 sm 2.0. I guess I will try rebuilding it and seeing what happens

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Rebuild!! Burn the play over Nero Burning ROM.

DVD > DVD ROM (UDF/ISO) Mode and 4x Burnspeed.

I hope I could you help!!

@LuKeStorm

Sponsored Links

Not Working For Me

Sponsored Links
    I couldn't get it to work at all.

V4 DVD 2.0

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I rebuilt it and still it is very choppy and freezes. may be my verbatim disks have changed (this was a new pack)

works fine here

no problems with my pstwo slim with sw 3.3

Quote Originally Posted by maulucci
    I rebuilt it and still it is very choppy and freezes. may be my verbatim disks have changed (this was a new pack)
    I got a fairly new pack of verbatim and I am having the same problem you are. Not only am i having this problem with NLH 2k6 but also with NHL '06 even after a rebuild. Very strange because I swear by verbatim. BTW 2k6 RAWKS and '06 BLOWS

Quote Originally Posted by jrlundbe
    I got a fairly new pack of verbatim and I am having the same problem you are. Not only am i having this problem with NLH 2k6 but also with NHL '06 even after a rebuild. Very strange because I swear by verbatim. BTW 2k6 RAWKS and '06 BLOWS
    Have you found any disks that are working for you now? the verbatim pack I usualy get are the 1-4x speed, but they don't sell those any more so I picked up the 1-8x ones and they are crap! media id is mcc 003. the old ones( that worked) were mcc 001 and mcc 002's. I also tried the new 004's and they are the same as the 003's.

I need new disks! (that I can get a Best buy or future shop or Staples in canada)

Works A-OK, Swap Magic 3.3, PStwo slim, Ridatas at 2.4x with Alcohol 120%

Quote Originally Posted by maulucci
    Have you found any disks that are working for you now? the verbatim pack I usualy get are the 1-4x speed, but they don't sell those any more so I picked up the 1-8x ones and they are crap! media id is mcc 003. the old ones( that worked) were mcc 001 and mcc 002's. I also tried the new 004's and they are the same as the 003's.

I need new disks! (that I can get a Best buy or future shop or Staples in canada)
    I need new discs also... Money is tight now but when I can I am going to purchase some Taiyo Yuden discs online. I hear from various forums that thoes are the best discs. I dont know what my media ID on current Verbatim pack is but they are 1-16x if that helps. If you find a good brand let me know.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News