Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Call of Duty: Finest Hour

Sponsored Links
    I noticed this game on the swap magic fix site. What exactly is wrong with it? Does it need CD Loader or a high TOC boot with cogswap?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There's a SMFIX for this game cause when used with a v7+ console and swap magic, the online mode would lead to the Red Screen of Death (the insert valid ps2 disc) screen.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sideshow
    I noticed this game on the swap magic fix site. What exactly is wrong with it? Does it need CD Loader or a high TOC boot with cogswap?
    According to the NFO file in the Call Of Duty: Finest Hour USA (ECHELON) SMFIX and my recollection, v7+ users would receive an RSOD when trying to go into online multiplayer mode. The Call Of Duty: Finest Hour USA (ECHELON) SMFIX which is linked to from [Register or Login to view links] fixes this issue (and is safe to use for v1v6 users as well). IIRC, Call of Duty: Finest hour just has multiple ELF files: one for single player and one for online multiplayer.

Thanks for the info. I just boot this game up with just SM2.0 and I got a blank freeze screen when dying on the 2nd level. Then I went ahead and used CD Loader and it appears to get past that part. We'll, that explains the multiple ELF files.

plzz tell me how to get it works with the fix on SM 2.0???

Quote Originally Posted by hana
    plzz tell me how to get it works with the fix on SM 2.0???
    1. Read the thread.
    2. Read the thread again.
    3. Post non-vague question.
    4. Wait for non-vague answer.
    5. Read non-vague answer.
    6. Live happily ever after.

ok but when i burn the game with the fix that you give i get a small picture in the corner of the game and then the screen is balck and nothing happend.. plzz what i need to get its works on SM 2.0?

if you apply the fix to the image it should work fine. Or you can try your copy with Zone loader (from this great site). It may allow your game to work without patching the image. Either way you're going to use a dvd. There are plenty of posts on how to make an image and patch it. Then you would just reburn.

Atom

Quote Originally Posted by hana
    ok but when i burn the game with the fix that you give i get a small picture in the corner of the game and then the screen is balck and nothing happend.. plzz what i need to get its works on SM 2.0?
    I have a feeling that you simply need to find media that your PS2 actually reads, as the patch is only designed to fix the Online multiplayer RSOD. Single player works perfectly fine with my Swap Magic 2.0… and with the patch, online multiplayer does too.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News