Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

reading backup problems

Sponsored Links
    I have a problem whit a backup of burnout revenge. The first backup is working great it is the ntsc version, it runs from disc en hdd. But my second backup this is a pal version didn't work from disc. It keeps hanging on start the screen. I burn it whit alcohol 120, so i burn a second disc whit dvd decrypter. The first time i try this he said this is not a ps2 disc, second time it keeps hanging on the start screen.

I used philips dvd's and all my backups work good whit these discs. Any one an idea? is it a laser problem?

Sponsored Links

PS3 Directions Buttons

Sponsored Links
    If these games were...cough..cough...downloaded then problems can arise with games that are downloaded and are illegel as they are copyrighted, and this may be why one works and the other doesn`t work well,if they are original discs try a differant media even if only one disc as media can make a differance at times even though you are having luck with yours (this is just a suggestion and is entirely up to you if you want to try another media).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes i will try some other discs, but this game works great on my hdd, but not from a dvd. Thats why i think it's a laser problem.. thanks anyway.

Cool

Yes that possibility does exist that your laser is getting weak,but as a last resort the cd or dvd pot can be adjusted to hopefully give the laser a little longer life,but this is entirely up to you if you like to set them as you would have to take the ps2 cover and dvd-rom cover off to get to your laser unless you are using a fliptop cover.

The right rail will have to be removed as the screw is at the end of that rail towards the back of the drive.If you need more info if you go ahead on doing this than just post.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News