Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Sponsored Links
    Has anyone tried this game yet?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried it, it seems to work fine without enabling modus. But I'am only at 1%, and I only tried co-op.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Works fine so far with no modes but cant seem to get the MK2 game to work in it.

Scream, I read somewhere that you have to complete all five smoke missions in order to unlock that. Hope that helps some!

I can't get it to work. I'm using SM 3.3 and it says 'not a valid ps2 disc' Do I need a patch?

Quote Originally Posted by kazm1sh1ma
    I can't get it to work. I'm using SM 3.3 and it says 'not a valid ps2 disc' Do I need a patch?
    This is the HDD Chat Forum, so 1) go use the Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks 1:1 Swap Forum thread for your issue and 2) get better DVD±Rs.

seems to work fine, but ive had a couple freezes... using mode 3 btw. both freezes were after performing a multality.. screen just goes black afterwards, scared to do them now haha.

should work fine with mode 3 through the whole game.. cept for a couple of random.. probably not reproduceable freezes.

It is working fine for me i have a coop game at 43% done, and i have passed it with 2 chars to unlock subzero and scorpion. i havent had any issues yet.

What mode are you using?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News