PSP UMD Emulator v0.8
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PSP UMD Emulator v0.8

Sponsored Links
    UMD Emultator looks pretty cool... but it doesn't have the dump utility in it (yet?). I was able to start some of my iso's that were working on FL-0.7 but haven't been able to try some that were not working... Death Jr. ?

Hex.

Sponsored Links

PSP UMD Emulator v0.8

Sponsored Links
    Confirmed Death Jr and Winning Eleven 9.. work with this method...

Sponsored Links

Anyone Tried The NEW UMD Laucher V 0.8 ?

Sponsored Links
    Anyone tried it, is it as easy as fastloader? i also heard that Death Jr works in it, is it true?

It's just as easy and sleep mode works

Both Death Jr. and Wipeout Pure (EURO) work spot on

Yup, I also can confirm Death JR works.

I would like know if midnight club 3 would work with this method personally... now that 2 gb memory sticks are coming down in price I might pick one up if this new method works flawlessly. I am pretty sure GTA will need to run on a 2 gb stick and having a 2 gb stick along with this umd emulator method, we will be all set to play anything we want with super fast load times!

keeps telling me the region code is wrong and wont load my ISO. switched back to 0.7 and when i quit the successfully loaded ISO it gives me the same region code error. using spiderman 2 as the UMD.

I had the same problem till I used a game UMD instead of a video UMD. Also had to change the region mode in the menu to regionmode, and then it worked with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by b0nd18t
    keeps telling me the region code is wrong and wont load my ISO. switched back to 0.7 and when i quit the successfully loaded ISO it gives me the same region code error. using spiderman 2 as the UMD.
    I was getting that at first. Make sure Disc type ISO is game and Disc type UMD is video. (I'm assuming you mean spiderman 2 movie?)

I set everything else to regoinfree.

Worth a try...

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News