Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

shadow of rome pal patch problems

Sponsored Links
    i ve tryed using patch of this site and i am getting not vaild disk in blue after swap magic 3.6 boot up, its the pal version of the game.

Sponsored Links

PS3 Directions Buttons

Sponsored Links
    It will not work the patch for shadow of rome from this site as you mentioned you have the pal version of the game and the patch here on the site for shadow of rome is NTSC Usa patch and will not work with a pal version of the game,as it was meant to work with the NTSC version of the game.

Sponsored Links

How to rebuild Shadow Of Rome Pal

Sponsored Links
    Shadow Of Rome Pal rebuild

Here is a tutorial of how to backup shadow of rome pal that I posted in another Shadow of rome thread,
    you really should search before posting questions. Most of the questions asked have already been answered.

dcm069 is your tutorial actually to patch or to work without a patch for this shadow of rome game for a pal version as i see no mentioning of pal in that thread for the patch, and the site has only the usa ntsc patch,i`m just making sure that`s all.

dcm069 is your tutorial actually to patch or to work without a patch for this shadow of rome game for a pal version as i see no mentioning of pal in that thread for the patch, and the site has only the usa ntsc patch,i`m just making sure that`s all.
    It's a tutorial to back up either (NTSC or PAL) without a patch.
    It's just a straight rearranging of the files that are on the dvd.

Okay sounds good dcm069...

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News