Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Madden 2006 PSP online issues?

Sponsored Links
    ok so i got madden and log onto the online stuff. i always get booted and apparently so does everyone else cuz everyones game scores are lik 0-0. i know its not my psps cuz i play adhoc with a guy at work and all works ok. tryed eagames web site, but not much luck there so i thought i would pose the question to you all and see what input you have.

thanks in advance for any ideas.
    robert

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I agree the EA servers suck or something. The same thing happened to me I played like 15 games and got booted within 1min. of the 1st quarter. Terrible Lag and horrific load times.

BTW I was playing from the MS using UMD Emulator, but I don't think that had anything to do with it.

Sponsored Links

How to play a LEGIT Madden 06 PSP without updating?

Sponsored Links
    I actually bought Madden 2006 because I absolutely love the Madden series. Now the only problem is that it is asking me to update my v1.50 PSP into 1.52 and I don't want to lose all my emu games. Is there any posible way to bypass this update? I have tried Fastloader 0.7, and 0.8, is there anyone out there that also bought it without updating their firmware?

Thanks

BBoy use the version changer program. my psp thinks it's 1.52 now but still 1.50

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy9931
    I actually bought Madden 2006 because I absolutely love the Madden series. Now the only problem is that it is asking me to update my v1.50 PSP into 1.52 and I don't want to lose all my emu games. Is there any posible way to bypass this update? I have tried Fastloader 0.7, and 0.8, is there anyone out there that also bought it without updating their firmware?

Thanks
    Yeah if you use Device Hook Launcher .22 to run your UMD, you don't have to update your madden...

Ya just do what melman said and use the version changer. My PSP thinks its a 2.00 and it loads 1.52 required games just fine.

i do have the und version of madden, and still cannot sucessfully play an online game.. i guess we wait for them to fix there servers?

Madden Iso Multiplayer

Hey everyone. I have an iso of madden 06 and cannot play multiplayer. For some reason i start up multiplayer and the psp takes a while and turns off my psp. Anyone have this issue?
    Thanks

man ea online for the psp sucks i have been trying to ask them on there web site and its a sorry site and im not haveing any luck getting anywhere with them. looks like i left to maybe getting a game to start long enought that when be get disconnected i can finish offline. this sux arse i cant belive ea dropped the ball like this.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News