Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

problems with burned games need help

Sponsored Links
    i've just gott a slim ps2 with dms4lite and i'm trying to use burned games the problems are that most of them wont start i tryed burnout revenge that works then i tryed enthusia did not work same with moto gp4 and mx vs atv .
    i use alcohol 120% to burn disks from iso files and i burn them at 2,4 speed wich is the max speed for my burner and i use verbatim+ media since my burner dont support -media. some of the games show up in the ps2 browser but they show up as dvd video but cdr games work ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    does your slim play store bought dvd and dvd games ? mine was working fine and then it stoped playing anything but cd based disks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes it plays bought dvd's and cd based games and cd's with elf files so it seems to be in working order

Buy good media. I had a similar problem and that was fixed by just buying different discs. Try Maxell brand discs. The 4x discs were particularly good in my opinion. They were either Ritek G04s or Taiyo Yudens.

You can also look for Taiyo Yuden discs from Taiyo Yuden or Ritek Ridata (G04 / G05 discs) discs.

You can tell what discs you have by reading the media code using DVD Info Pro, Nero's system info program....

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News