Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

Sponsored Links
    the usual mode 3 for EA games. nice looking game by the way, but the putting became much more difficult.

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    Nice to hear xjoedisx as i will be getting my hooks on a copy too...hehe..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My copy keeps getting stuck at 36% downloading onto my HD. It says that some errors have occured and I can continue download, but the game my not run right. Any help would be appriciated.

PS3 Directions Buttons

I`ve had that happen with a differant game also but it still worked after i put it on the hdd, doesn`t hurt to try unless there was a problem in the burn if this is a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnykidd
    My copy keeps getting stuck at 36% downloading onto my HD. It says that some errors have occured and I can continue download, but the game my not run right. Any help would be appriciated.
    Sometimes the PS2 ODD (optical disc drive) just sucks! Use your PC to make an ISO of the game, then transfer it to your PS2 HDD using HDL_Dump/HDL_Dumb, etc. Hell, you could even rebuild it using Sony CD/DVD-ROM Generator to make it take up less space on your PS2 HDD!

I have just put tiger woods tour 06 using a backup copy onto the hdd with the ps2 and HDA mc exploit and it downloaded without any problems and works great on the hdd.Good game too...

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News