Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

NCAA 06 Problem

Sponsored Links
    I just installed NCAA on my HDA version 1.0. My friend has an actual copy of NCAA so I used that. I put in the dvd and hit convert, NCAA shows up on my file list. When I use mode 3 and try to run the game, it just sits at the black screen. Any help?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    try putting it on there via your computer. hook up your ps2 hard drive as a slave and move it over that way.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle
    try putting it on there via your computer. hook up your ps2 hard drive as a slave and move it over that way.
    Thanks for the help, ill try that.

I tried running it on mode 3 and it didnt work.

Do you have to convert the file to your HD with Mode 3 enabled? Maybe that is the problem. I just converted it from the DVD to my HD, then tried to play it using mode 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Nish4
    I tried running it on mode 3 and it didnt work.
    Have you tried updating your HDA?

Im still having problems. I reinstalled the game using another friends copy of NCAA and again it just sits at a black screen and nothing happens. I ran it on mode 3 and it still doesnt work.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Nish4
    Im still having problems. I reinstalled the game using another friends copy of NCAA and again it just sits at a black screen and nothing happens. I ran it on mode 3 and it still doesnt work.
    As northernpimp mentioned are you using the newest HDA from this site it would be the Ratchet & Clank 3 version which can be put onto a cd from a HDA disc image or a mc exploit which is also the R&C 3 version which i made into a mc exploit and can be put onto CD or DVD (MC exploit can be put onto both media`s) and can be found in the HD Advance Disc & MC (BOOT.ELF) thread in this forum and in this version mode 3 is Kill HDA After Launch.

I tried burning the ratchet and clank version but it doesnt boot... I patched it with the patcher, so I dont know what I did wrong... I dont know what is going on or why I cant get my game to load.

After I apply the patch the the .bin file, I try to burn it in Nero. I load teh cue sheet and when I hit burn it says,

"There is not enough space to burn onto this disc... Please insert another disc that provides more space."

Big Grin

You don`t have to patch anything,you just keep the cue file and bin file together in the same folder or you can just burn the bin file with a software that burns bin files for the cue file just open nero and click on the folder with the little green arrow coming out of it and go to the location of your cue file and open it up with nero and the cue file will automatically open the bin file and nero will get it ready,then just burn as you normally would onto a cd and it should work.

This is all i did for the HDA disc image and the cd loads with no problems in the ps2.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News