Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ritek dvds

Sponsored Links

ritek dvds

Sponsored Links
    anyone have any problem with these lately. i bought a 25 pack 8x dvd-r i have used them in past and worked great but i used two of them but holy hell man the game is all choopy and slow. anyone else have the same problem? i burn dvds at lowest speed too.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the last couple of packs that i bought had lot's of frisbees,
    Some areas on the discs where unwriteable.
    They were never really all that good quality anyway.(just good for PS2 games)
    So I stopped buying them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My 100 pack of Ritek GO5's worked flawlessly, I have PS2 backups over a year old that work as great as the original to this day. If they are indeed genuine GO5's then their quality in every aspect.

I've noticed the same issue with the ones I just bought from Office Depot, they're G05 8x, and the slowest you can burn them is at 4x. I've never burned games past 2x, and I notice choppy movies and gameplay using these disk, I'm just going to stick with Verbatim from now on.

PS3 Directions Buttons

I`ve used Ritek G04`s dvd-r and haven`t had a coaster yet,keep in mind some dvd writers do not work as good with certain brands of dvd they might burn alright but not work that good or might stop on a buffer underburn,and sometimes if your files on your pc`s hdd are fragmented and this can lead to disc not being burnt properly or a coaster.

I prefer Riteks and have no problems when using them as well, so i guess its just a situational problem.

I bought a pack of 25 DVD-R Maxell for 10 dollars at Fry's and they were riteck go5 dyes.

I just bought 50 Datawrite Blue Ritek G05 8x's and my PS2 doesn't like them one bit.

Datawrite Yellow V2 GO4's were the best disks I ever found for my PS2 (V3 PAL launch model) but I cant find them anywhere anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by dreday78
    I've noticed the same issue with the ones I just bought from Office Depot, they're G05 8x, and the slowest you can burn them is at 4x. I've never burned games past 2x, and I notice choppy movies and gameplay using these disk, I'm just going to stick with Verbatim from now on.
    Actually you can burn them slower then 4x. I just burned Metal Gear Solid 3 onto a Ritek RiData 8x GO5 at 2.1x and the burn performs exactly as well as the original. Maybe its your dvd writer/firmware/burning prog... the problem isnt the disks

Yeah, I have always used Riteks, and they work great. Make sure your using Ridata, and not any rip off ****, because there are some fakes out there. Order from meritline.com, they are always real deal

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News