Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Booting apps w/ DMS Explorer strange problem

Sponsored Links
    Everytime I try to launch an app thru DMS explorer on my v13 it fails to boot. I select the app, either ExecFTPs or Flash upgrade (don't like to upgrade with CD-R) the screen goes black, like it's gonna boot the app but then just returns to the memory card browser screen. Once this happens the system basically crashes (the drive fails to spin up once the door is closed, sometimes the system can't be shut down, etc.) I can get it back up and running again and working fine, booting all media, loading DMS Explorer etc, but just can't get those apps to boot. This same memory card worked fine (booted all apps) when I used it on a few different v12s. So I am thinking something is loopy with the new v13 causing the apps not to boot. Here is my menu.txt in case it helps:

Browser|rom0:OSDSYS BootBrowser
    Execftps|mc0:/BOOT/EXECFTPS/EXECFTPS.ELF
    Flash|mc0:/BOOT/FLASH/UPGRADE.ELF

Now as I said this same mem card was working just fine on the v12s I've used it with and I have made NO changes to anything on it b4 trying it with the V13. Any help is appreciated..... And the chip is a DMS4 Lite btw.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    C'mon, someone must be able to tell me what's going on here...

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News