Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Marvel Nemesis - Keeps Losing Connection to Opponent

Sponsored Links
    Hey,
    I just patched Marvel Nemesis. It connected fine, I made an EA account, but whenever I try to play against someone online, it'll start to load and when the match is about to begin it keeps saying the connection to my opponent was lost. After 5 tries, I figured I'd see if anyone knew any possible reasons.

SM 3.6/Broadband Connection Directly in PS2

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Open ports...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How would that be possible? I'm not using a router. I put the patch cable right into the PS2 network adapter.

I was able to play Area 51 online with no problem.

probably the dvd media you using is it cheap brand i had same problemn with midnight club 3 check you dvd brand

I'm using Imation DVD-R 8x at the moment. I have about 20 backups on this media that work great. I'll try going online with this specific game again tomorrow I guess. There were only 13 people on when I made the original post.

I cant even get mine to load if I patch the DNAS....

Well I think I just had a bad burn. I already deleted the iso so I have to get it again. I tried to rip the burn I already made, but it just did the same thing. So I am thinking this game doesn't like to be burned at 4x. No other games had this problem, but from now on I'm just sticking to 1x and hopefully that will work.

Keep guessing, it's a internet problem, not dnas.

I don't think it's an internet problem. My other online games work. I think my last few DVDs were just bad. I shrunk a dvd movie and it didn't work properly. Ultimate Spiderman skips sound, and Marvel Nemesis turned out to have horrible loads without online enabled. So I guess I just need a new media.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News