Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Directions Buttons Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown

Sponsored Links
    Why when i try and patch rainbow six lockdown it tells me unsupported dnas type or something like that?

Sponsored Links
    ok rainbow but here's howm ine go... when i use isobuster o open it up... a image never opens on the right side of the program but when i open up any other image it opens.

i use the disc id insertor. its alot simpler to use.

anyone having a hard time playing online? everytime i create a account and try to login i get disconnected. it doesn't say why either.
    Last edited by SomeFkinGuy; 09-21-2005 at 12:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SomeFkinGuy
    i use the disc id insertor. its alot simpler to use.
    Yea i also used the ID insertor and have had no probs with diconections.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeFkinGuy
    anyone having a hard time playing online? everytime i create a account and try to login i get disconnected. it doesn't say why either.
    Yes im having problems getting online...something about opening ports...i dont know what ports to open ...

I used disc id inserter. I only found one dnas file. i can bypass dnas but when trying to register a player name i get disconeccted over and over. any ideas???

btw im using a v7 with a messiah 2 v1.31

Hello folks,

i've got a problem, i entred to play online at Rainbow Six LockDown and all work fines, and when i search for a hote or someone to play with i dont find anything... is the problem because im behind a Conexant ADSL Router?

maybe, make sure your router has your ps2's ip in the DMZ so all the ports will be open on the router.

socom god i have the same problem. i still can't figure it out i tried hooking my ps2 directlyto my modem and still get disconnected. anyone try zoneloader?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News