Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Total Overdose (PAL)

Sponsored Links
    Doesn't work here with swapmagic dvd 2.0 and v9 ps2.
    It hangs on the first screen, anyone else having problems with this game?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dude you have rebulid this game to get it to work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hana
    dude you have rebulid this game to get it to work.
    thnx.. hope it works, will try it.

It worked, thnx again.

You have to rebuild the .iso, briefly: extract the iso, use cd/dvd-rom generator, and put the iso back together.

i'm new here give it a stick for the rebuilding of the Game "Total Overdose"?

TOC: 4.37gb (4698767360 byte)

Works fine if u cogswap with sm dvd v3.3 or using cogswaploader/dvdloader with sm dvd v2.0.

Booted fine when using: GTA3, DMC2, Dark Chronicle and Chaos Legion.

it work cool
    thx for help

Quote Originally Posted by smietnik2000
    i am new in case of rebuilding. i have scanned the forum, but i can't find the way how to rebuild the total overdoes. could you help me step by step dude?
    1. Extract the files from the game disc to a temporary location on your PC HDD. You can use any utility such as Apache 2.0, [Register or Login to view links], or just copy them out of Windows Explorer.
    2. Place the extracted game files into a new disc image using Sony CD/DVD-ROM Generator. General usage instructions for Sony CD/DVD-ROM Generator can be found here and here, even though those instructions are mainly for Gran Turismo 4.

I don't have this title yet, but it sounds like a simple case of removing slack space. You won't need to worry about specific LBAs; you'll just need to arrange the files in the new image in their original order and create the ISO.

I got it working with SM3.6 on a V7 PS2 by doing a toc refresh with Timesplitters 2 original.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News