Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

DVD+R DL prices starting to come down??

Sponsored Links
    Ive just done some searching around pricegrabber and have found that DVD+R DL media now sit at around 5$ each(although I've never even heard of some of the stores selling them). I seen a deal for 25 DVD+R DL for around 70$... not a bad deal. I've also notice that memorex and verbatium seem to be the best priced onces. The last time I checked they were around 10$ each, so this does seem nice indeed.

And DVD's continue to get cheaper, a 100 count spindel of Ritek G05 8x media is now only 24.99, meaning you get a blank dvd for a quater!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Right now (still...) Verbatim DVD+R DL is the only Dual Layer disks worth getting. Ritek (the other major DL supplier) STILL has TONS of defects in their media, making pretty much a 1 out of 5 coster ratio from what I can see.

As for cheap prices, I bought a 10 pack of Verbatim DVD+R DL at Best Buy the other day for a cool $44...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah aint suprising to hear that since Blu-Ray and HD-DVD are looming in the distance for a 2006 release.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News